Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your Embedded Vlog Sequence for UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3. In episode 2, Gilbert Burns packs his fortunate underwear for combat evening. Stephen Thompson runs hills within the warmth. Dustin Poirier checks in along with his household from Vegas then trains along with his group. Gilbert Burns works out within the UFC Efficiency Institute.
UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 will happen Saturday, July 10 at T-Cellular Area in Las Vegas. All bouts might be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish starting at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the UFC Battle Move prelims. The prelims will proceed completely on ESPN & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT and the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View primary card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
Headlining the occasion #1 ranked contender Dustin Poirier (27-6, 1 NC) preventing out of Coconut Creek, Fla. former two-division UFC champion and No. 6 Conor McGregor (22-5) preventing out of Dublin, Eire.
UFC 264 Battle Card: Poirier vs McGregor 3:
Major Card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho
Prelims #2 (ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin
- Niko Value vs. Michel Pereira
- Ryan Corridor vs. Ilia Topuria
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis
Prelims #1 (ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Govt Author, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a ardour for Fight Sports activities and likewise a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s additionally a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting