Take a look at our new audio content material!
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your Embedded Vlog Collection for UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3. In episode 4, Conor McGregor goes for a motorbike journey and fitness center session in California. Sean O’Malley does media; Stephen Thompson will get a customized gown. Gilbert Burns and Greg Hardy reply questions; Dustin Poirier sits down with Michael Bisping.
UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 will happen Saturday, July 10 at T-Cell Enviornment in Las Vegas. All bouts will likely be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish starting at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the UFC Struggle Go prelims. The prelims will proceed solely on ESPN & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT and the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View principal card will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
Headlining the occasion #1 ranked contender Dustin Poirier (27-6, 1 NC) preventing out of Coconut Creek, Fla. former two-division UFC champion and No. 6 Conor McGregor (22-5) preventing out of Dublin, Eire.
UFC 264 Struggle Card: Poirier vs McGregor 3:
Essential Card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho
Prelims #2 (ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin
- Niko Worth vs. Michel Pereira
- Ryan Corridor vs. Ilia Topuria
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis
Prelims #1 (ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Govt Author, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a ardour for Fight Sports activities and likewise a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s additionally a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting