Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 273: Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Embedded Vlog Episode #2 and you may watch the newest episode within the video above. On this episode, Champ Alexander Volkanovski explores the Deep South. Korean Zombie enjoys a home-cooked meal. Petr Yan has an evening out along with his group. Champion Aljamain Sterling research his personal struggle movie.
This occasion will happen Saturday, April 9 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Area in Jacksonville, Fla. All bouts will likely be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish starting at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Combat Cross prelims. The prelims will proceed completely on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT, adopted by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View most important card that may kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the primary occasion, #2 ranked males’s pound-for-pound fighter Alexander Volkanovski (23-1) preventing out of Windang, NSW, Australia is coming off an exciting title protection towards Brian Ortega in a Combat of the 12 months contender. He’ll face perennial fan favourite The Korean Zombie, Chan Sung Jung (17-6) preventing out of Seoul, South Korea is gunning to profit from his second UFC featherweight title alternative. A artistic grappler with heavy fingers, “The Korean Zombie” has thrilled followers with thrilling finishes towards Frankie Edgar, Dennis Bermudez, and Dustin Poirier.
Within the co-main occasion, Aljamain Sterling (20-3) preventing out of Uniondale, N.Y. seems to cement his standing as UFC bantamweight champion following a disqualification victory over Yan to seize the belt final March. #11 ranked males’s pound-for-pound fighter Petr Yan (16-2) preventing out of Yekaterinburg, Russia is decided to cease Sterling and recapture the UFC bantamweight championship.
UFC 273: Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Combat Card:
UFC 273 PPV Essential Card on ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET):
- 145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight Champion: Alexander Volkanovski vs. “Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung
- 135 lbs.: UFC Bantamweight Champion: Aljamain Sterling vs. Petr Yan
- 170 lbs.: Gilbert Burns vs. Khamzat Chimaev
- 115 lbs.: Mackenzie Dern vs. Tecia Torres
- 265 lbs.: Ilir Latifi vs. Aleksei Oleinik
UFC 273 ‘Prelims’ Underneath Card on ESPN/ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):
- 135 lbs.: Raquel Pennington vs. Aspen Ladd
- 170 lbs.: Ian Garry vs. Darian Weeks
- 185 lbs.: Anthony Hernandez vs. Josh Fremd
- 265 lbs.: Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Marcin Tybura
UFC 273 Early ‘Prelims’ on ESPN+/UFC Combat Cross (6:15 p.m. ET):
- 170 lbs.: Mickey Gall vs. Mike Malott
- 135 lbs.: Julio Arce vs. Daniel Santos
- 155 lbs.: Mark Madsen vs. Vinc Pichel
- 115 lbs.: Kay Hansen vs. Piera Rodriguez
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Government Author, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a ardour for Fight Sports activities and in addition a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s additionally a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting