Dillian Whyte has given a scathing evaluation of heavyweight rival Deontay Wilder and insists the American is just not eager on dealing with him.
Whyte spent a number of years as primary contender to then-WBC champion, Wilder though a combat by no means materialised between the pair, who each subsequently suffered defeats to Tyson Fury.
Wilder, who returned after a 12 months out to knock out Robert Helenius inside one spherical earlier this month, is about to be ordered to face Andy Ruiz Jr in a ultimate eliminator for the WBC crown on the WBC’s conference in Mexico subsequent month.
Whyte claims ‘The Bronze Bomber’ has but to face anybody of a excessive calibre in his 46-fight skilled profession, labelling him a ‘con man’.
“I heard that Wilder nonetheless doesn’t need to combat me,” the 34-year-old told Mail Sport.
“He’s the most important fraud in all of sport, by no means thoughts boxing.
“Who doesn’t combat his primary contender for over 4 years after which claims he’s the best of all time?
“He hasn’t really overwhelmed anybody of notice but.
“He’s only a cowardly con man.”
‘The Physique Snatcher’ will make his personal return to the ring on November 26 when he faces unbeaten American, Jermaine Franklin on the OVO Area, seven months after a sixth spherical stoppage defeat to Fury at Wembley Stadium.
The Londoner has relocated to California to work below the tutelage of highly-esteemed coach, Buddy McGirt and the previous world title challenger says he’ll ship a reminder to the division of his capabilities.
“It’s nice to be again, doing what I really like doing,” Whyte mentioned.
“I can’t wait to get into the ring and present the world that when push involves shove I can get proper again up in Wembley and remind everybody why I used to be WBC primary for over 4 years.
“As an undefeated Heavyweight, Franklin is a harmful man however I’m going to show him fairly a couple of classes on the OVO on November 26.
“Most significantly, I’m going to show him the best way to lose.”